Sunday, September 12, 2010

..fall fashion foraging..

Normally, I don't spend a lot of time worrying about what is coming down the runways for the season.  Other than the occasional feature in a magazine I read or a television show, pretty much the only exposure I get is the trickle-down through the lovely blogs I follow.  I even feel weird about categorizing my blog as fashion because I feel like it is more about personal style.  I rarely make any real reference to the world of fashion, and I definitely can't afford to make high fashion a part of my wardrobe.  However, for some reason this season I got a notion to get acquainted with what was going on on the Fall 2010 Ready to Wear runways.  So here are the humble beginnings of a segment where I bring to you some of the current fashion that appeals to me.
So far I have found 2 that I really like, so here are a few of their looks..

Alexa Chung for Madewell
I really like the casual feel of this collection.  It has all the right pieces for a super cute wardrobe.  I am absolutely smitten for this collection!

Basso & Brooke
This is a more dramatic collection, but it is totally ravishing.  I love the texture printed fabrics.  And some of the looks make me thing of some of my favorite Gustav Klimt paintings.  


1 comment:

  1. Gah, I love the Alexa Chung collection. This made me envy those pieces even more!

    ReplyDelete