Tuesday, December 28, 2010

..Happy Holidays..

I hope everyone had a great Christmas this year.  I sure did.  I am lucky to be surrounded by really loving and awesome friends and family, so it doesn't come as a surprise.  This year Mike and I even put up a tree.  Actually, we dug up a tree so it can be planted back later, and I made and borrowed most of the decorations.  I made some super cute paper mache & wine cork mushrooms and a star for the top...

 
borrowed my Mom's nesting bird..
bought a short string of pine cone shaped lights, and ta da!
 Ain't it cute, obviously this pic was from before Santa came : )
And I thought I would share the Christmas gift that I painted for Mike's grandmother.  It is of his grandparents when they were just teenagers.  I was really happy with the result, and she seemed to really like it!  I hope to do more painting this year, though I always say that after I finish a project, but this time I really mean it
(again).
  And here is an outfit post for you're enjoyment that I have been too busy to post for a while.
I can't wait for the new year, don't forget to start thinking up your new year resolutions now!

*sweater&skirt ~ jcpenny
*shirt&shoes ~ target
*tights ~ walmart

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! your mushroom ornaments are so adorable! so is your tree!

    ReplyDelete