Wednesday, September 8, 2010

..decor I adore..

I don't know about you, but I have always been a huge fan of pop culture. Like so many others I find myself drawn to images in a style that brings to mind Andy Warhol, and immortalize the things that have shaped and entertained our lives.  I recently found a Parisian boutique called Teo Jasmine that specializes in just this type of decor and then some.  They have some really great items, so I got a little bit of information from Sophie over at Teo to share with you.
Teo Jasmin is an interior design company founded by Angéline Bailly in 2001. They started by specializing in digital printing on wall canvas then later on expanded their range of products with cushions and classic furniture, still using the same digital process on them.
Ever since, they have gotten more and more creative. New collections are launched twice a year. The superheroes of DC Comics (a personal favorite) are the stars of the new collection 2010 along with Coca Cola and famous Doggy rider, and previous collections such as the Beatles, NYC, London and Paris are still around and going strong!  They have a little something for everyone from floral to graffiti to the beautiful Brigitte Bardot.  And some of the collections are available in super cute bags and purses!
 And my personal favorite is the collection featuring images from the classic Little Nemo in Slumberland comic.
Hope you enjoy the shop as much as I do, and if so happy shopping :)

No comments:

Post a Comment