Friday, September 24, 2010

..fall fashion foraging..

Oh my, the past week has been filled with lots of car shopping, not my favorite thing, but it must be done.  Unfortunately, it has been eating up my blogging time and my enjoyable browsing time too, bummer.  So I thought I would squeeze in a bit of the fall fashion that I had started rustling through last week.
Here are a couple more collections that caught my eye..
Angelo Marani
I like the subtle hues and layering in this collection.  It really makes me look forward to cooler weather.  I love the crochet pieces too, so romantic.

Cacharel
Obviously, I am a sucker for vintage style.  I love these classic cuts.  And, the print that is carried through is really nice, like a perfect blend of a floral and an animal print.



No comments:

Post a Comment