Monday, February 21, 2011

..thou shalt not hibernate..

About a week and a half ago there was a big snow that wrapped most of the US in a blanket of snowy snowness.  So, I grabbed up my husband and my big fluffy coat, and went to explore the rescently resurfaced terrain.
 

Oh, and speaking of winter wonderlands, I posted about a polyvore contest that I had neglected to respond to two months ago.  I figured that they had just gone on without me, but I went ahead and replied anyway.  Apparently, they had not finished judging yet, and I won 3rd place!!!! Yay!

2 comments:

  1. Awww. It looks so pretty. I love looking at winter landscapes... but I hate walking in them. Too cold for me.

    -April

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh we had so much snow this winter... brrr cold!!
    lovely landscapes ;)

    http://www.aliavenue.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete