Tuesday, February 16, 2010

..chinese-thai to go..

 Mmmmm, yesterday for dinner we went to eat at Chinese-Thai To go on Midland.  We have been there a few times and they have amazing chicken wings which we usually get for a appetizer, but I decided to mix things up and get a spicy squid salad.  It was so good! I want some right now.  And the red and the curry entrées were good too, classic and good. 
 I got to sport my new scarf and sweater too.  I love this scarf, the colors are really vibrant and pretty.  I found the sweater in the men's section, it is really soft and comfy.  Reminds me why I never overlook any clothing section. 
I had intended to wear a skirt, but changed my mind at the last minute because I was so cold.

*sweater & scarf- vintage thrifted
*pants- old navy
*tights- delias
*shoes- villager

2 comments: