Tuesday, February 9, 2010

..sweetheart..

For some reason this year I have really been feeling the sweetest holiday.  Not that I want or intend to let myself or my husband buy into the V-Day exploitation, but I do still find the spirit of it to be lovely.  I have another post that I am saving for the end of the week, but in the meantime I am still in the mood to celebrate.  And, why not, I love my husband everyday.  The photo quality is not too great on these.  I don't know what is up with camera.  These two were the only salvageable ones.
*shirt & belt- vintage
*skirt- ae
*tights- delias
*shoes-gianni bini

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I really, really love your style. And those shoes! Amazing! I'm going to follow you on Chictopia too, haha. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks back at you :) I appreciate it a lot.

    ReplyDelete