Sunday, April 18, 2010

..fort smith find..

I have been a bit of a slacker lately.  I haven't been feeling like doing outfit posts or spending a ton of time on my blog.  However, I have had a few other marshmallows in the fire (sorry I like them better than irons).  I have been working on getting my etsy shop organized.  I finally cleared a regular spot for taking pictures and it has inconveniently been filled with our old mattress and boxsprings.  So, alas I am already getting behind on my shop updates from where I'd like to be.  It is pretty cool to see feedback on items, even if people are not committed to buying, which I totally understand, or are as penniless as I am, they can still show their love by adding Favorites!  
I have been trying to get back to basics this spring.  By that I mean the basic things that make me happy.  I am trying to pry myself away from the winter habit I developed of spending hours on the computer every day.  This time of year I feel the need to be out and about embracing the world.  I am so ready for a camping trip or a day hike.  Well, in these photos it may seem like I am out in the wilds, but only in a small way.  Mike spotted this spot one day.  It is actually a road to nowhere, totally dead end except a couple of access roads to businesses.  It was a really awesome location right on the edge of town.
 
*hat & belt- thrifted vintage
*bag- gift from Kim
*shirt- american eagle
*jeans- target
*shoes- antonio melani

1 comment:

  1. I felt the same way as you and didn't want to update my blog but now I feel more inspired ♥

    Mon Mode Blog

    ReplyDelete