Tuesday, December 22, 2009

And in the future, black will be white....

...and yep I will be covered either way.
I raided my Granny's time traveling wardrobe yesterday!  I have done so periodically through the years, and I always find something I love.  It is full of stuff that was supposed to be sold at a yard sale sometime in the past, so there are still tiny pieces of crunchy masking tape on items, most of which are from the late '60s and '70s.  I brought home, washed, and tried on almost 20 items.  I will probably have to repair or reinforce seams and buttons on a few, no biggie.
Also, I have decided to wait until after the new year when we get back from our vacation to start listing on etsy.  I am a habitual procrastinator and am always late, but I will definitely get that going soon, it's my 2010 resolution.
I really love this shirt that used to be my Granny's.  The zip back collar is really cool.

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment