Saturday, March 6, 2010

..pleated and tapered and green, oh my..

Well, I really never thought I would like pants that tapered in at the bottom, but I gave these a chance and amazingly, they are really cool and comfortable.  I feel a European inspiration when I am figuring out how to wear them.  I am really looking forward to spring weather. They look really cute rolled up a bit with strappy sandals.  Last weekend, I put together this outfit and it works so nice that I wore it twice! 
A couple of these are taken at Mom's when I went to visit and others are at the house. We are finally starting to have a semblance of a kitchen!!  We are functional again, just a handful of finishing touches and decorating to get back to normal.
 

*scarf- gift 
*shirt- george
*belt- banana republic (thanks Dad:)
*pants & purse- thrifted vintage
*shoes- naturalizer

Wait! Not quite done yet.  I wanted to brag on my latest purchase from Etsy.  I have been loving the style of a fellow blogger kelly shoestrings who also has a vintage shop on Etsy.  Here is what I bought.  I can't wait till it gets here!


No comments:

Post a Comment