Saturday, March 6, 2010

..nicely, nicely..

So, I am playing catch-up this weekend.  I have been a bit inexcusably uninspired lately.  I haven't felt up to being creative enough to write anything remotely interesting.  I think I just need some time off occasionally.  I have a lot of unfinished projects, and crafty intentions.
Anyhow, I wore this last Tuesday on my day off. I was feeling a little bit punk rock.  I got some jewellery from Mike's stepmom, Mary, which is cool, because it is stuff would probably not normally buy, but it is fun to try new stuff and step out of my box.  I really like the girly toughness of this necklace. Yay, I love days off.  Mike and I went to a local antique store and found some really cool stuff, pictured below.
The roundup; awesome hat, 2 pretty scarves, a lovely hankerchief, alligator/crocodile glasses case, coin purse, and the reason for the expedition a vintage juicer.  I actually got some cute vintage buttons too, but forgot to put them in the picture, oops.   We got a gym membership a few weeks ago too, so we went to the gym afterwards.  Mike has been doing awesome and going everyday, I'm so proud of him, that takes willpower.
 

*coat- old navy
*necklace- gift
*scarf- handmade
*sweater & purse- thrifted vintage
*jeans- rue 21
*shoes- target

No comments:

Post a Comment