Sunday, January 24, 2010

..oh you lovely rainy day..


I am really hard pressed to find anything better than sleeping until I want to get up, and that's what I did today.  I got up at 10 til 11, did a bit of cleaning and morning stuff, then got ready for the day.  My Mom and Nanny came by for a visit and brought me lunch (thanks Mom), then my husband's Dad and Stepmom came by, which is an unusually large amount of visitors for one day.  I actually got a bit of laundry and housework done. And, I was able to take a handful of pictures during a lull in the rain.  All in all, it was a good day for being stuck at the house.


 




I love this tee.  It's a vintage hand me down from Dad.  It is from the '89 Guitar Show in Dallas, great artwork!

*headband- handmade by me!
*necklace- ERMoriginals etsy shop
*jacket & shirt- thrifted
*tee- family heirloom : )
*jeans- gap
*shoes- naturalizer

1 comment: