Monday, January 11, 2010

Sunshine and Snow

What a lovely feeling to wake in a strange and beautiful place, surrounded by family.  I don't get to hang out with my family enough these days, so when my Dad and StepMom wanted to give us a vacation for Christmas, I was totally excited.  A chance to get to know my stepsisters better, reconnect with my brother, and let my husband and I de-stress was just what I needed! Not to mention the welcome, last minute addition of a good friend whom we couldn't have made it without.
So, Monday we wake up as if having been teleported to the quaint, beautiful little ski town of Red River, NM.  We wake up and greet each other, eat a yummy breakfast, put on some layers and go exploring.














Wrapping up the day with strumming and knitting by the fire.  We played charades too, but barred the use of cameras during : )

No comments:

Post a Comment