Monday, January 11, 2010

The road to New Mexico

I was actually on vacation last week with some of the family, but with the weak internet connection I was having difficulties uploading and updating.  So, this week I have decided to let you all time travel with me to last week.
Hold on to your boots 'cus here we go!

Sunday we hit the road with an unexpected companion. My car started making a knocking noise Saturday, so we made a last minute call to our friend James to see if he could drive us.  Amazingly, he was able to make the trip, Yay!  We spent about 13 hours on the road, from Arkansas, through Oklahoma and Texas to New Mexico.  We made a few stops along the way to chronicle the beautiful landscape, and made it to the cabin in Red River right about bed time.  All in all a long but nice day.

 
 
 

 
 







 

*shirt- vintage
*sweater- A&F
*jeans- old navy
*shoes- target
*coat- TJ Maxx
*purse- Vizzeli on etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment