Friday, January 22, 2010

..there and back again..

or  ..the fruitless journey..
I am not sure what compelled me to think that ol' Wally World(walmart) would actually have something as obscure as watercolors, Bah!  I guess that's what happens when you wait till after 10 to get anything done in this town. Oh well.  I was actually needing something to dull the intensity of our new terracotta stained concrete countertop in the kitchen, but I think as it dries it is getting more bearable.  Unfortunately I am not one of those people who can paint their walls red and so forth.  I need neutrals! Which explains why I where so much black and grey.  So, we went there and came back again and were so distracted by the lack of what we needed that we forgot that there was other stuff we were going to get while we were there.
The scarf that I have on is actually one of my oldest accessories.  It came with a red coat that I had possibly in about 1st grade.  It is so cute with it's tartan terrier and songbirds!  I found it tucked away a few years back, joy.


 

 
*coat- old navy
*shirt and shoes- wally world
*sweater vest & scarf- vintage
*jeans- (what's left of them) abercrombie&fitch

No comments:

Post a Comment