- From this valley they say you are going.
- We will miss your bright eyes and sweet smile,
- For they say you are taking the sunshine
- That has brightened our pathway a while.
- So come sit by my side if you love me.
- Do not hasten to bid me adieu.
- Just remember the Red River Valley,
- And the one that has loved you so true.
All good vacations come to an end. That's okay, I love being at home too and I missed my pets. And for supposedly such a downer part of the trip it was a really awesome day, thanks to the beautiful scenery. I think we took something like 250 pictures on the drive. I guess I better narrow it down a bit..
Adieu Red River
On the home stretch, and I breathe a sigh of relief.
*sweater and shirt- vintage
*jeans- old navy